Full-time Overnight Treatment Support Worker for DCF Licensed Group Home Program
Family & Children's Aid operates several Group Homes for children and adolescents who have been removed from their homes by the Department of Children & Families (DCF) due to suspected or substantiated cases of abuse and/or neglect.
We are seeking a full-time experienced overnight Treatment Support Worker to join our team of professionals in Danbury, CT. Overnight staff are responsible for monitoring for safety as well as assisting with some light household duties, such as cleaning and laundry. The full-time schedule is Tuesday through Saturday from 10pm to 6am.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to stay awake throughout entire eight (8) hour shift
- Experience working with similar population highly preferred
Full-time Benefits Include
- Weekly Payroll with Free Direct Deposit
- Medical & Dental & Life Insurance Eligibility within 30-60 days
- Paid Vacation Time with aggressive accrual rate increases based on years of service
- Paid Sick & Personal Time/Paid Specific Holidays
- Ability to set aside up to $5,000 pretax for qualified Dependent Care expenses (i.e.daycare after school care, summer programs, etc.)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous Employer Matching Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.