Part-time Overnight Treatment Support Workers
Family & Children's Aid operates two Level II Therapeutic Group Homes for adolescent males and females, ages 14 to 21, who are currently in the custody of CT's Department of Children and Families.
Currently, we are seeking part-time Treatment Support Workers to join our overnight shift on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00pm to 6:00am.
Many Clients have experienced past trauma, such as abuse and/or neglect and have high acuity level behavioral needs. Treatment Support Workers are integral members of the Clinical Team, responsible for maintaining a safe, structured and therapeutic home-like environment for the Clients residing in the home. Additional responsibilities include monitoring for safety as well as assisting with some light household duties, such as cleaning and laundry.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to stay awake throughout entire eight (8) hour shift
- Experience working with similar population highly preferred
- Associates Degree or two (2) years completed towards a Bachelors Degree preferred
Part-time Benefits Include
- Weekly Payroll with Free Direct Deposit
- Double Pay on identified Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Generous Employer Matching program
- Paid Sick Time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.