Currently recruiting for a full-time Residential Manager for our Boys Group Home (BGH) in Danbury.
BGH is a 6-bed Therapeutic Group Home licensed by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) designed to provide long term care for adolescents with emotional and behavioral needs in a homelike environment.
The Residential Manager (RM) is responsible for supervising milieu staff and ensuring continuity of care throughout the shifts each day. In order to adequately do so, there are 2 full-time RMs who work 3 long days and 1 shorter one, on opposite ends of the week.
We are currently recruiting for the following RM shift:
Sundays - Tuesdays, 12pm - 11pm, Wednesdays, 4pm to 11pm
Job Responsibilities include:
- Supervise staff on each shift providing support and direction on the program floor
- Ensure communication from shift to shift both via the Communication Log and direct verbal relaying of information
- Assist staff with client redirection, crisis intervention and overall safety of the program
- Provide transportation for clients to medical appointments
- Review and sign off on daily shift notes as written by staff
- Conduct regular program walk-throughs and bed room checks
- Valid Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study required
- Availability to work the set schedule required
- Valid CT Driver's License with a clean driving record required
- Experience working with adolescent males with behavioral needs required
- Experience working in a residential or group home setting preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- DCF Medication Administration Certification a plus
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy training a plus
Full-time Employment Benefits:
- Weekly Payroll with Free Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Eligibility within 30-60 days
- Paid time off with aggressive accrual rate increases based on years of service
- Paid Specific Holidays
- Flexible spending account for Dependent Care expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous Employer Matching Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.